Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The new son...

Thirty-nine years ago, my husband left town for three days on business. I assured him our baby would be born while he was gone. He didn't agree, so off he went. At 1:00am that morning, I awoke with contractions. My mother-in-law took me to the hospital and our baby was born that afternoon. When I called my husband to inform him he had a new son, his response was "of course I do". "No, really!!" I exclaimed. He really thought I was teasing him, so I had him speak to the nurse who convinced him, that yes, he did have a new son. That son has never ceased to amaze us. He's talented, smart, funny, and an all-around great guy. I love you, son!! and always will!!

1 comment:

  1. What kind of warranty did you get with him? Can we return him? Just kidding! I love him too!

    ReplyDelete