Sunday, February 13, 2011

California time...

One day I was preparing to go to Primary and I had a contraction. No way, I thought. This baby isn't due for two more weeks. So I went to the church and every ten minutes or so I would have another contraction. By the time we arrived home, I decided it was time to go to the hospital. That night a sweet baby girl was born at 10:00pm California time. My doctor asked me what we were going to name her and I said, "Kimberly"...he said, "No, she's an Amy"....So, Amy is her name. She is the typical middle child, very quiet, the peacemaker. She is still loved as much as that first day 37 years ago. Happy birthday, Amy, I am so proud of you and love you so much!!

2 comments:

  1. I love her too!! So glad you didn't name her Kimberly. She's definitley an Amy. :)

    ReplyDelete