Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Who Did You Take??"

I was getting my hair cut today and my hairdresser mentioned she's taking a trip to London. I told her I almost went to London once. My husband won a sales contest at work and the grand prize was a trip for two to London....on the Concord. I didn't find out about it until a few years later when he received a promotion and they did a write up about him. It mentioned how he had won the trip a few years earlier, so I had to ask him, "Who did you take?". Then he told me he didn't go and he didn't tell me about it because he didn't want to take the time to go. Naturally, I was pretty upset and I still give him a hard time about it sometimes, but I really shouldn't complain too much. He's taken me to Hawaii four times, on a Caribbean cruise, to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas, Niagra Falls, the Golden Gate bridge, Broadway shows, a helicopter ride over Manhattan, just to name a few, but the Concord???
Someday I still want to go to London!!

No comments:

Post a Comment