Sunday, May 23, 2010

Counting my blessings...

I had a conversation recently with one of my grandsons that went like this:
Him: "Gramma, why don't you have any kids?"
Me: "I do have kids."
Him: "You do???? Well, where are they?"
So, I told him the names of my five children and he gave me a very confused look. "Huh???" Just for the record, I have five of the most amazing children God ever put on this earth!! They married wonderful spouses. Plus they have given me 17 grandchildren to cherish and love. How can one woman be so blessed?? My heart bursts with gratitude and love as I count my many blessings and name them one by one.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to see how their brains work?? I keep telling myself that I am one very lucky girl--richly blessed.

    Love you,
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...shucks! You're making me blush. I just read this post to Grandma Adams. She loved it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete