Thursday, May 20, 2010

Men

I feel sorry for men. For one thing, they have to wear socks all summer, neckties on Sunday and they have all their plumbing on the outside. They have whiskers they have to shave every morning and they have to figure out what to do with all that testosterone. My husband came out of the shower wrapped in a towel one day and asked our young son to leave the room so he could get dressed. "It's okay," our son replied, "I won't laugh!!" See what I mean? Plus men always have the dilemna of how to respond to a woman's questions. "Does this make me look fat?" They can't win!! One time I stepped on the scales and burst into tears. My husband asked me how much I weighed and I told him. Trying to soothe my tears he said, "Well, that's not as much as I thought you weighed!!" See what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. They don't have to wear socks in the summer, they just choose to. Some of them even wear socks with sandals! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men definitely think differently than we do, but I do enjoy their thought process quite often. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Love, Marta

    ReplyDelete